Sort by
LEGO Masters
S01E02 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 2 Recap – Cut In Half Challenge

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 2 Recap - Cut In Half Challenge LEGO Masters Sverige (Sweden) ups the stakes with the cut in half challenge and the first...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 1 Full Recap

The winnersFull LEGO Masters Sweden S01E01 Recap Fresh from the land of meatballs and flatpacks LEGO Masters continues its European run with its debut in Sweden. Hosted by Mauri Hermundsson...
Read more
Tutorials

Tutorial: How To Use Flexible Parts In The LEGO Bricklink Studio

Learning How To Use Flexible Parts In The LEGO Bricklink Studio One of the biggest challenges in LEGO Bricklink Studio is working with flexible parts such as hoses, chains and...
Read more
Lifestyle

Designing The Big Stuff – We Chat To Matt Graham from LEGOLAND in Dallas

Matt Graham From LEGOLand Dallas Matt Graham is a master model builder assistant at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Fort Worth, Dallas. We chatted with him to gain an insight...
Read more
Tutorials

Tutorial: Bricklink Studio – 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know It Could Do!

5 Things You Probably Didn't Know It Could Do In Bricklink Studio Quite a few people are moving across from Lego Digital Designer or LCad for building their awesome creations...
Read more
Tutorials

Tutorial: How To Create LEGO Mosaics – All Of The Little Pieces

How To Create LEGO Mosaics Ok friends! Mosaic creations are a bit of a holy grail in the world of Lego creators. A very time-consuming process that's full of trial...
Read more
Lifestyle
Tutorial | LEGO Digital Designer

Lifestyle: How Building LEGO Digitally Could Help You Build Your Own Creations

Unlocking the Digital LEGO Universe Remembering the Days of Bricks Years ago, I discovered the digital realm of LEGO building software. With a little effort, I got it running, taking...
Read more