LEGO Fortnite Supply Llama 77071 New Release Review Brick Banter - 2024 September

Dropping into the Drop Zone is the Loot Llama!

The LEGO Fortnite Supply Llama, otherwise known as the Loot Llama, is a random spawning entity that can be either searched or destroyed for loot. These things are known to run at the first sight of a player, so taking one down is a bit of a task.

I was privileged enough that back in 2023 to be able to build one of these guys as a 4-metre tall model whilst at my job at The Brickman!

LEGO Fortnite Supply Llama 77071 New Release Review Brick Banter - 2024 September

Around the LEGO Fortnite Supply Llama

Flitted with fantails all around, the Loot Llama’s translation into LEGO form has come out nigh perfect. It’s easy to see what it is, there isn’t any part of it that doesn’t translate correctly, and the model looks great!

I’m a big fan of the transition of colours up the model, but you have to be careful. Grabbing this thing the wrong way will make a number of 1×2 curved slopes fall off.

Release Hatch

To release the loot inside of the Llama, simply flick down the bar element on the sides of the model. I don’t mean to sound too bold here, but I was expecting something… more. But this works fine I guess.

LEGO Fortnite Supply Llama Accessories

Packed full of a number of in game accessories, such as the Chug Jug, dynamite and other knickknacks, there is a lot to look at. It’s worth noting that these items aren’t really in scale with the model, but more akin to the LEGO Minifigures in the other set. The backpack very much is in its own league though.

Verdict

Honestly, this is a pretty solid 10/10 set.

It hits the mark as to what is trying to be, and there isn’t anything I can really fault. It’s price point is also fantastic.

Also see our review for the other LEGO Fortnite sets

77072 LEGO Fortnite Peely Bone

77073 LEGO Fortnite Battle Bus

77070 LEGO Fortnite Durrr Burger

77071 LEGO Fortnite Supply Llama

Thank you for reading

Support BrickBanter.com by shopping for your LEGO® via the affiliate links below.

It’ll cost you nothing but will mean the world to us. 🫶

🇦🇺 Australia🇨🇦 Canada – 🇪🇺 Europe🇬🇧 United Kingdom🇺🇸 United States💛 Everyone else

Explore more articles

BrickBanter.com is a recognized LEGO® Fan Media account.

Review sets are supplied by the LEGO group.

Tags: